Shoes: Adidas NMD 1's Jeans: Levi's
PC: https://www.instagram.com/papichewlo_/

When i first saw these pair of shoes, I immediately fell in love. I wasn't able to purchase them right away and when i did have the money for them they were not in stores anymore, no where to be found and 2x more expensive. I've been wanting these pair of pink NMD R1's for awhile now and I've waited long enough for them. I am on vacation in New York City with my boyfriend Aaron, so we had to stop by to one of our favorite shoe stores Flight Club. They are very comfortable, and of course with any pair of new sneakers you have to break them in to get past the blisters.


Beanie: H&M Coat: Forever 21 Jeans: Levi's Shoes: Adidas NMD 1's

Location: Central Park, New York City






Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.