This post is an extra special one because it wasn't just my 22nd birthday, it was also my good friend Mercedes. We have been friends since our freshman year in high school and have always been in touch with one another. I am a big believer in 'signs' and I believe we were meant to be in each others lives, till this day we are always getting asked if we are sisters or cousins because they say we look alike, so we just go along with it.
Top: Forever 21 Bottoms: Tilley's
Now normally, this isn't an outfit I thought I would ever have the courage to wear, but I did. If your like me, I don't like to show too much of my skin, so if you feel uncomfortable with showing off too much, you could just throw on a denim jacket or any type of jacket at all, just make sure it's light and something you can definitely still show your best dance moves.



I had a difficult time finding the right pieces to go together with this outfit, the red crop top was the first piece and I actually purchased it from my work Forever 21. I wasn't quite sure on what look I wanted to continue with, I paired it with denim, cropped bell bottoms, and none of those were the looks I envisioned. I looked into other stores, like Pacsun, A'gaci, Charlotte Russe, etc. It wasn't until I had walked into H&M and found some lose fitting shorts that were just perfect. For my heels, I purchased these a while back at Forever 21, I couldn't miss the opportunity only because they were on sale. Who doesn't love a good deal.



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.