What's in my bag? 


Small bags, big bags, crossbodys, etc. What's your favorite? How many purses does a girl really need in her life? Since being a teenager I've collected, thrown away, or passed on so many bags. Going to school and having a part-time job, my options were very limited. Whether it be shopping at Forever XXI, Target, or boutique shops, these were my go to places. Being older and more wiser with my money spending, I've invested in credit cards and the most obvious a savings account. 
My collection of bags right now is rather small, but with time, some patience, and money, it will soon grow. 




My everyday bags are either my blue Kate Spade purse or my pink Vera Bradley crossbody. Having to always be on the go, I've learned to always have the essentials. In my bag, I always seem to have my wallet, which carries my ID, some cash, credit cards, etc. Also, I'll have a body spray, lotion, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, a couple of pens and on occasion some gum or breath-mints. I try to treat my bags as if they have feelings, I hope I'm not the only person who feels this way. 

  





Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.